Mighty Mortal Kombat Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Ranger Reptile

2 posters

Go down

Green Ranger Reptile Empty Green Ranger Reptile

Post by Vash_15 Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 pm

If anyone goes here, I was etlling Ratcoon how Reptile should be the Green Ranger, and here are some concepts I made

Green Ranger Reptile Reptilenz2

Anyone feel free to tell me what you think.
Vash_15
Vash_15
Baby Ranger
Baby Ranger

Number of posts : 9
Life :
Green Ranger Reptile Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Green Ranger Reptile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Green Ranger Reptile Empty Re: Green Ranger Reptile

Post by Johnny5i Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:20 am

I think I like the first one on the bottom - But how exactly will he fit into the story and replace the current Green Kombat Ranger? Also wouldn't making him the Green Kombat Ranger be kind of 'too normal'? What about being the Blue one instead, that'd be kind of funny - maybe even make him a Blue Lizard. Lol?
Johnny5i

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratcoon2 Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:13 pm

I vote for Reptile (would have to give him another name) to be the 'Pink Ranger'!
Green Ranger Reptile Temp1sw1

LOL!

But this is something we could possibly look into for the future, though I think we would want to make a new / better head for him and have a few custom variants so that the heads would work better with different poses. Would be a pretty tall order to make brand new complete sheet for the character, but not fully opposed to it yet. :)
Ratcoon2
Ratcoon2
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Number of posts : 278
FC : Beta 6
Life :
Green Ranger Reptile Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Green Ranger Reptile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

http://www.mmkrcomic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum